iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New puppy!!

Started by moosehunter, August 04, 2021, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

Her name is Millie, short for Millicent. She has been with us about three weeks. 

The old man is NOT happy having to share our attention. ln his defence she is relentless in her attacks on him!!
She fits in well in our family.
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

sawguy21

A friend has one about a year old. He is one high energy dog with a short attention span so expect to have your work cut out.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

She is a real beauty.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

alan gage

Had Springers from the time I was born to the time I was about 30. Still have a soft spot for them. Maybe do it again one of these days.

Enjoy!

Alan
Timberking B-16, a few chainsaws from small to large, and a Bobcat 873 Skidloader.

whiskers

a fine lookin' pair you have there. my dogs earn their keep every night, wouldn't consider being without
two or three.

many irons in the fire.........

barbender

She's a cutie! My wife decided we needed a second Corgi. So meet Suki😊

Too many irons in the fire

farmfromkansas

We had a corgi once, someone decided we needed one and dumped her off just past the driveway, and this little puppy came walking up.  She was a sweetheart of a dog, used to smile at me, and she had manners, would not eat if I was watching.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

barbender

They really are great little dogs. Man, they are strong willed and have to be about the sassiest breed out there!
Too many irons in the fire

Walnut Beast

Congratulations guys on your new members to your family!!

sawguy21

farmfromkansas that is interesting about her eating habits. My Shih Tzu/Maltese cross does the same thing.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Tacotodd

Well most everyone that was at the latest pig roast saw the two little dogs with me and how I feel about the shallow end of the gene pool needing thinned out. All I'm saying on the subject...until asked!
Trying harder everyday.

firefighter ontheside

Those are some good looking pups.  When my Brittany Spaniel died a few years ago, I went looking for another Brittany to rescue.  I came across this girl.  I believe she must be about half Welsh Springer and who knows what else.

Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

gspren

I like mixed breed dogs, our last was 100% purebred mutt. I sometimes told people that asked that I thought she was part Egyptian because she built little pyramids in the yard.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

moosehunter

She's growing like a weed! 

Almost 30 lbs already. We think she is going to be bigger than our other Springer. He is about 55 lbs.
mh

moosehunter

8 months. As long as our 9 year old and almost as tall. She is a handful. Either going about mach 1 or asleep, not much in between. She is training well. Sit, stay, lay down and go to bed. Working on the jumping up, never had a springer that jumps on people before. 
mh

Thank You Sponsors!