iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Barko 160 parts

Started by jwilly3879, June 11, 2013, 08:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwilly3879

I need a swing motor for a Barko 160 that is either working or can be rebuilt.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Kemper

I get all my parts out of LMI in Tennesee. I have a B, they keep those pumps in stock. Tried to have one rebuilt before and it was neer impossible to find parts. If you need a number let me know. New ones I think are close to $1,800.

240b

Didn't a member here just junk a barko 160 ?   

mnmdad

Try denslow in Boonville 315-942-4211

smwwoody

I can check with the junkyard where I sent my old 160 it is still setting where i dropped it and I think they will sell the swing motors for scrap weight
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

jwilly3879

That would be great, let me know.

Mine has the Charlynn 10000 series motor, without the planetary drive for swing. Barko said I can use the newer style drive and motor with a little modification. The same pinion gear and mounting holes on the turntable are used.

Always looking for parts to keep things running.

thecfarm

mnmdad,welcome to the forum. You must be around logging equipment,whatcha got?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mnmdad

Yup been in it for a few years have a c5d skidder and a 120c loader and a bunch of husky 372xp saws

jwilly3879

Woody, could you check with the scrap yard about the swing motor units from the old 160 when you get a chance?

A photo of the units would help me. PM the contact info if you would like. Thanks

Thank You Sponsors!