iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Keener Built Saw Mills

Started by bulletsnbait, January 16, 2015, 04:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulletsnbait

Anyone know how to get ahold of them?  Website phone number is disconnected, and the old number doesn't work.  Did they go out of business? Can we still get ahold of the owner to ask a question?

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum!

Member JBGriffin recently sold his Keenerbuilt mill, but he may know who to talk to.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

47sawdust

Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

4x4American

Maybe you can do a little bit of research, find out who the guy to get a hold of was, and where he lives, then look in the phone book and make a few calls.  I bet he'd have an answer for you.
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

bulletsnbait,welcome to the forum.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bibbyman

Quote from: bulletsnbait on January 16, 2015, 04:06:29 PM
Anyone know how to get ahold of them?  Website phone number is disconnected, and the old number doesn't work.  Did they go out of business? Can we still get ahold of the owner to ask a question?

Welcome to the Forum.  Is your question something you could ask here on this Forum?  There are likely people that have a mill like yours and could help you.  If it's a question of a more general question,  there could be lots of help.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

JB Griffin

Yup out of business, Old Man Frank Keener died about 2½ years ago.

What's up with it I might can help.
2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

JB Griffin

His boy lives in St. Louis I think, can't remember his name but he wasn't much help when I talked to him, The Forestry Forum 8) was more help for sure.
2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

bandmiller2

B&B, small bandmill manufactures (in fact most all) use off the shelf or easily copied parts. Almost always available locally. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!