iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Polar Bears and more. Nov / Dec 06

Started by amberwood, November 02, 2006, 05:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberwood

Afternoon all...just updating the travels. Left Canada this morning..070 flight ex Vancouver means 0400 out of bed...get to check in and discover flight is delayed 2 hours..then the fun of 3.5 hrs to Dallas..curr sitting in the lounge waiting for the last flight into Boston tonight. It will be a long day when we fall into bed at midnight.

I have more photos of some interesting road conditions over the last week, juts need to get onto a PC that I can use XAT on... If I cannot get onto something over the weekend I will be at the outlaws next week.

DTR
MS460 Magnum
MS250
DAF CF85-430
ASV RC-85 track loader

amberwood

Finally into the Hotel at 0130 this morning....more pics for those that dont live with snow.

And finally one that involves forestry!..PaulH gave me a demo of the MD..super fast on the dimensional sizes!

Tomorrow walking around Boston..then off to LogRite Monday!!

DTR
MS460 Magnum
MS250
DAF CF85-430
ASV RC-85 track loader

SwampDonkey

I'm thinking the first pic is along the Oxbow in Banff.

Wind sure looks like it's a whistling in some of those other pic.

Looks a lot milder at Paul's.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

amberwood

last section of the parkway before Banff..very overcast and only an occasional glimpse of the sun.

DTR
MS460 Magnum
MS250
DAF CF85-430
ASV RC-85 track loader

sawguy21

Seen those roads too many times in those conditions and don't miss it. amberwood called on me on Monday at our store, took them almost 3 hours to cover the last 60 miles   :o Quite the adventure for a couple of aussies. We really enjoyed the all too short visit.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

amberwood

Evening all..a quick update on recent events.

Over the weekend travelled across from NH to Niagara Falls...very cool lots of water and not frozen over yet.  A couple more border crossings (we stayed on the Canadian side) and then trekked across to AnnArbor.
Tuesday up to Harrison for the the day where we once again enjoyed the hospitality of the forum and its members!!(see other thread for pics)

Yesterday i made the trek down to Indi to WM HQ..had the tour and reconfirmed that there are alot more great products out there to spend money on that i have not even earned yet!!....dangerous stuff when they send you home with DVDs and more brochures!

I dont know how the professionals do it but the AnnArbor - Indianapolis round trip is enought miles in one day for me!!! Out the door at 0530 and in the door at 1945. 10 hours watching the white lines. Today feel like I ran a marathon!

That was the last planned event for the trip so just Christmas then the drive/flight home remains. Seven weeks has gone by so fast it feels like only a few days ago I was in Pemberton drinking coffee with PaulH.

Over the next few weeks I will update the gallery with photos from the trip. If anyone has found or finds one of interest let me know and I can email out the full size photo files. Some should blow up quite nicely.

DTR
MS460 Magnum
MS250
DAF CF85-430
ASV RC-85 track loader

Thank You Sponsors!