iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What I used to do, while waiting for the snow to melt.

Started by tgalbraith, March 25, 2013, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgalbraith

If anyone out there is also a hunter, you might like to see some of the guns I carved.
Let's hope the snow melts soon.

M Belsaw, 46" insert blade, Oliver 88 power  plant

Sprucegum

8) I would have a fit every time I put my hand on that snake  :D

Jeff

I fixed your post. :)

You can get the correct code for your photo to appear from under the large version of your photo in your gallery. Paste that in the post where you want the photo to appear.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

wesdor

Some nice work. I would be afraid to take one of those beauties out to hunt, they look great

MEMountainMan

Nice work, I like the acorns and oak leaves on the Marlin forend.
LT15 30 feet cap., John Deere 850 tractor with a loader bucket and backhoe, John Deere 1010 dozer. some husky saws, a 5ft Logrite cant hook, a 3ft mill special, and a 30" hookaroon. A shop full of tools and 108 acres of trees to make things out of.  Done building homes for others now it's my turn

Chuck White

Nice work, deffinately something to be admired!

At least the animals and leaves etc, I could forego the snake too!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

scully

I realy lie the acorn /oak leaf one ! It matches the tooling on my western show saddle !
I bleed orange  .

roger 4400

What you do of your time when there is snow is wonderfull....so I wish you another snowstorm, then an other piece of art will be carved  ;D. Have a nice day .Roger
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

tgalbraith

Quote from: Jeff on March 25, 2013, 05:46:13 PM
I fixed your post. :)

You can get the correct code for your photo to appear from under the large version of your photo in your gallery. Paste that in the post where you want the photo to appear.

Thanks Jeff.  If I live afew more years, I may get the hang of this site.
M Belsaw, 46" insert blade, Oliver 88 power  plant

Thank You Sponsors!