iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Am I getting older...

Started by thecfarm, May 24, 2024, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

I was at the shop on Thursday and had to move my truck and trailer to the road, don't forget to bring  the chainsaw sharpener from the back seat says the young lad. I had to go back out to get the chainsaw sharpener, then I put it down somewhere I would see it in the shop as I got sidetracked by a customer, then We spent the rest of the day looking for that sharpener. 
I came into the shop on Saturday morning went to get the weed trimmer and there was the sharpener, right where I would see it on the shelf beside the trimmer..... WOW happens all too often lately. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

WV Sawmiller

I get back in my truck and back up 6" rather than pull the boat or mill to the hitch.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

woodroe

Can't drink a 6 pack anymore. I suppose that's a good thing  ffcheesy
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

Thank You Sponsors!