iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NHLA Webinar, 4/20/22, Log Recovery & Profit

Started by Old Greenhorn, March 28, 2022, 10:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Greenhorn

Got an email today about this free webinar on 4/20 at non central time. I have watched several of these in the past to my advantage. This one looks to have appeal to a lot of folks here based on recent threads so I thought I would pass it along. The link for more info and to register is HERE.

The extract info:
Topic
NHLA Log Recovery and Profit

Description
Ever changing hardwood log prices can affect your bottom line. But what if, there was a way to identify the true value of the log and realize the profit potential?

Join NHLA Chief Inspector, Dana Spessert, Ed Thomas of the U.S Forest Service and Urs Buehlman of Virginia Tech for a discussion on hardwood profit recovery.

What you'll learn:
How to determine which log size and species are best suited for your sawmill production.
How to predict outcomes.
Are you paying too much for your logs?
What area should you be monitoring in the sawmill.

Time
Apr 20, 2022 12:00 PM in Central Time (US and Canada)

Also, a reminder, there are many good archived webinars available on the NHLA site covering a wide variety of topics, I have enjoyed several. Knowledge is power.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Ron Scott

RE:  NHLA LOG RECOVERY and PROFIT WEBINAR Registration

Ever-changing hardwood log prices can affect your bottom line.
But what if there was a way to identify the true value of the log and realize the profit potential? 

Join Dana Spessert NHLA Chief Inspector, Ed Thomas of the U.S Forest Service, Urs Buehlman of Virginia Tech
for a discussion on hardwood profit recovery.

When: Wednesday, 20 April, 12:00-1:00 (central time)
Where: Zoom Webinar

What You Will Learn:
·      How to determine which log size and species are best suited for your sawmill production.
·      How to predict outcomes.
·      Are you paying too much for your logs?
·      What area should you be monitoring in the sawmill?

Bring your questions and be ready for an engaging event.

NHLA would like to thank SII Dry Kilns for their sponsorship of this event.

REGISTER

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!