iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Belt or Suspenders

Started by Patrick NC, May 17, 2020, 08:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Glad to see that you found it Wes.  These will never pop off.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

moodnacreek

I miss Labonville suspenders, the best i ever had. Carhart cannot really make good ones. The cheap ones [clip] from tractor supply last me a long time however.

barbender

I'm thinking the Holdup company should become a Forum sponsor😁
Too many irons in the fire

Magicman

I certainly would endorse them.  In addition to Wes, yesterday I had my customer to take a picture of the back logo so that he could order a pair. 

Thanks to you bb, they are my regular wear. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

They work great👍 I will say I finally found a situation  where they will let me down. I have two pairs of pants that have a really thin fabric. The waistband is so thin that the clamps don't cam over correctly, so they will pop open on occasion. Otherwise, on my regular pants they never let go.
Too many irons in the fire

Magicman

You ain't supposed to wear them with pajamas !!!   :D

RetiredTech

Mine should be here tomorrow. If our new UPS driver decides to come out this way. 
Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

doc henderson

This reminds me of when Bob Dole was running for president, and he was asked, "boxers or briefs" and he replied "Depends"! :D :D :D 8)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

RetiredTech

Mine came in around noon today. I put them on immediately just to try them out. So far so good. Not only did they not pop off, they also stayed put on my shoulders. Tomorrow I've got a few trees down to convert to firewood. We'll see how they hold up to the task.

RetiredTech

Just wanted to report back. I've worn the Hold-Ups every day that I've been able to work outside. I've really put them through the wringer the last few weeks. Very comfortable. Not one single failure. The buckles don't turn loose and the straps stay on my shoulders. You can't ask for more than that. I may have to buy a Sunday "Go to meeting" pair too.

Thank You Sponsors!