Sponsors:

what was I a thinkin?

Started by SAW MILLER, November 15, 2005, 06:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D   Paul, you're a riot :D ROFLMAO
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

SwampDonkey

He used to cook in a logging camp and no one was aloud near the camp until he called ya. Well, one day this brave sole comes in and sits down at the table. Takes a slice of bread and wipes it in the butter dish, then sokes in into the mollases dish. Grampy Jim turns 'round with a meat clever in his hands and womp, he brings in down on the table and says 'don't ever do that again at my table, and don't come in here untill I say grub is ready'. I guess he thought he was feeding a bunch of uneducated hoodlums that needed some table manner training. You didn't argue with a man that was 6'6" and 300 lbs, especially wielding a meat clever. :D :D :D  I don't dare use the exact words as I was told because folks would think I was a racist bigot.  :o
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

One day Grampy Jim's daughter-in-law decides she wants new cupboards. She figures, she's gonna have to pay for these cupboards by earning some kind of extra income. She comes up with the idea of making butter. She didn't have a cow, no cream separator, no butter churn. Never milked a cow, nor made butter before. Grampy Jim comes to visit and hears the plan to make money and build these new cupboards. He about went into orbit and tells her 'why the ^&%^ don't you just spend the money on the wood and built the %^&%% things'. I'm sure if he had an axe it woulda went through a door or something. :D :D :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SAW MILLER

O.K.  after all my whining around my add paid off.Three guys showed up Sat. and paid cash for about 700 bucks worth of lumber.I also ended up sawing 3600 bd ft for 1180.00 so that kinda offsets the aggrivation a little.I still don't think I'll focus on retail lumber sales though. :) :)
LT 40 woodmizer..Massey ferg.240 walker gyp and a canthook

Brad_S.

Once again a thread goes from a business issue to a food discussion! :D :D :D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

SwampDonkey

SHUT THE MILL DOWN. It's time to eat. :D :D :D :D  ;D

SAW MILLER

LT 40 woodmizer..Massey ferg.240 walker gyp and a canthook

submarinesailor

Me too!!! Where's the beef???

wife has me on a chicken breast diet.  Where's the beef???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bruce

Norm

Bruce you need to come over for supper, Patty has gotten to where she uses this to bring up meat from the cooler. Seems the cold weather ups my appetite. ;D

tnlogger

norm you sure thats not being sent way south  ;D I hear there is a man down there with a red t-shirt that would thow that on the grill for his supper it might just be enough for him  :D :D :D
gene

submarinesailor

Norm,

Shame on you.   :D :D :D :D I'm sitting with me stomach just ah going and I have got to do the 12 hour fast thing for some blood work tomorrow. :( :( :( :(

Bruce

Thank You Sponsors!