iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Site Sponsor

Started by jd40, February 27, 2011, 04:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd40

Could anyone tell me who to contact about site sponsorship and rates?   Thanks Joe

Tom

fishpharmer

jd40, Welcome to Forestry Forum!!!

Do you have a JD 40?  I worked for a fella one summer that had one, spent some time running it.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum jd40!

This is a real good place for info and friendship.

Always good to see another NY'r on the Forum.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

jd40

Thanks for the welcome guys.

fishpharmer, yes I have a 1955 John Deere 40W, I will try and post some pics- if I can figure out how to.

I think the pictures are in my album, How do I get them attached to my post? 

p.s. I can rebuild a engine or transmission with my eyes closed but I can't figure these computers out.

jd40

Well my pictures are in the gallery, almost right where I wanted them.   
Chuck, I just googled Russell, NY and I have been up your way a few times on snowmobile- Cranberry Lake and South Colton.  I have a customer logging in Conifer.  I love that area.

beenthere

To get your pics, just have your gallery open and in another window have this post window open.

Scroll down below your pic and you will see the choices available. In the white window is the URL that can be highlighted and copied to your post.

And they will appear (to be sure, click "preview" before "post" to see that what you want has been done). 

Nice 40. I used to have a '58 420U. Wish I still had it.  :(
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Welcome,  jd40, to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jd40

When I copy url into the attachment window and hit preview button it just says error on page and won't let me go any further.  Any suggestions?

jd40

I think I got it

I almost had to break down and ask my wife for help. 

Magicman

Yes you did.   That is a good looking JD,  of course, all JD's look good.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman