iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Hats are In!

Started by Jeff, March 16, 2012, 07:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wood monger

Just ordered a hat and a coffee mug. Thanks Jeff.

sandhills

I just ordered a hat, I think, and have a question.  The other night I opened an account with the store, does that mean I also opened one with PayPal?  It said I already have an account with them (as I was buying as a guest) but I never have or used it, just wondering.  If you ever tried to put 2 opposing magnets together you will understand how well I get along with computers.

Jeff

The store has nothing to do with paypal, other than if you buy something. You don't have to have an account with the store or pay pal either one to buy something from the store.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

Thanks Jeff, my wife may have an account with them, I don't know (it's her email address), just hope the order goes through ok and doesn't cause any stress.

inspectorwoody

Got mine ordered....check will be in the mail tomorrow Jeff.  :)

Thanks

Jeff

Looks like the hat requests reached a screeching halt. We still have 4½ boxes of hats left out of 6.

wwsjr

Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Riggs

Got mine in the mail today, fits my big ol' head just perfect  :) Thanks Jeff!!
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

trapper

Got mine today.  I like the fit. Much better than some of my other caps.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

doctorb

Relax, Jeff.  I'll be ordering mine when I get home from vaca.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

BBK

Hats arrived yesterday evening. ;D The bride confiscated one right out of the box before I could get one for me. :o 8)
I love Farming, Logging, Sawmilling, Fishing, and Hunting.

dukndog

Got mine today...and one of them coffee mugs as well!!! Man...I think I'll turn it into a GRITS mug!!!

Thanks again Jeff and Tammy!!

Rich Miller
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Jeff

The cups are programmed so that if they come into direct contact with grits, the logo peels off.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on March 23, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
The cups are programmed so that if they come into direct contact with grits, the logo peels off.

:D :D :D :D :D Now I've heard it all!  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

I just thought up a new Grits joke. ;D

How do you know everyone in town made Grits on the same day?

Mooseherder

The Grocery Store is out of stock on butter, cheese, eggs, sugar and jellies. :D

westyswoods

Haven't forgot will order this week

Westy
Stay Safe and Be Healthy
Westy

sawguy21

I had some difficulty getting my new PayPal account to work. DanG computers mumble mumble Did you get my order?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

Yes we did. Thank you.  Last time we shipped something to Paul, it got there pretty quick, but beware, we sent a hat a few years ago to him and it took 6 weeks to get there. ;)

sandhills

Got mine on Saturday, thanks Jeff and Tammy  :)

Jeff

For those of you that have ordered by Check, please don't forget to mail your check!  We have your orders boxed up and ready to go.  :)

doctorb

OK - As promised, I'm all ordered.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

It was shipped before you posted. ;)

martyinmi

USPS is very speedy here in Mi. I mailed my check at 11:31 am last Wednesday and my hats arrived @ 3:00 in the afternoon the same day!
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Jeff

As far as I know, any and all checks were received today and all the hats that have been ordered are on their way. Leaving us with still, a boat load of hats.

Thank You Sponsors!