iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Hats are In!

Started by Jeff, March 16, 2012, 07:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The newest batch of Forestry Forum Hats are in.  :)

Hats must be ordered via the Forum store software.  paypal or check.

www.forestryforum.com/store  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

As promised.....I just ordered 3 caps using PAY PAL. Thanks Jeff.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

We owe you $5 dollars. I didn't have the shipping configured. It used real time and the post office charged you $10. It was supposed to be product based charges and the shipping should only have been $5 :-\

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on March 16, 2012, 08:23:26 PM
We owe you $5 dollars. I didn't have the shipping configured. It used real time and the post office charged you $10. It was supposed to be product based charges and the shipping should only have been $5 :-\

Save time........donate it to the FORUM.  8)

Jeff

I had this problem with the software last time I found out. Its dated. If you order more tan one hat, it charges you more shipping. I can't get it to just charge the same thing.  Last go around everyone said not to worry about it, so, this time I'll not worry about it. Anyone that wants a rebate on shipping that buys multiple hats, please send me a note after you order, and I'll put it in the box when we ship your hats. That's the easiest way I can find around it with the tools at hand.  Sorry. :-\

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on March 16, 2012, 08:53:56 PM
I had this problem with the software last time I found out. Its dated. If you order more tan one hat, it charges you more shipping. I can't get it to just charge the same thing.  Last go around everyone said not to worry about it, so, this time I'll not worry about it. Anyone that wants a rebate on shipping that buys multiple hats, please send me a note after you order, and I'll put it in the box when we ship your hats. That's the easiest way I can find around it with the tools at hand.  Sorry. :-\

No problem here. Thanks!

bugdust

Great looking hat. Just ordered. Thanks!
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

rockman

I ordered mine too, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas... ::)
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Buck

Jeff, If that is how the transaction works just keep the money. Buck
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

trapper

Just registered on store and ordered.
What are the subscriptions on the bottom of the registration?
I dont subscribe to anything on thet net unless I know what I am subsriibing to
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jeff

The subscription stuff is just part of the store software. Lets me spam you if I want. :D  The software allows you to send promotions or specials to customers if you want. I don't want and I'm sure you don't either. :D

trapper

You are right i dont want. thanks
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Autocar

Ordered mine last night, well should say the wife ordered it for me   :D
Bill

Brad_bb

Got my order in.  Hope you don't get more orders than you have hats!
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Jeff

We need a whole bunch more orders so we can get rid of all these hats! :)

bugdust

Quote from: Jeff on March 18, 2012, 02:09:02 PM
We need a whole bunch more orders so we can get rid of all these hats! :)

Come on guys, we encouraged Jeff to order these hats. Least we can do is support him. Sell off a few boards and get that order in. It would be embarrassing to have to go back and pull up the posts of everyone wanting hats.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

trapper

I ordered 2 so I can keep one for good.  I like the idea of the extra $5 as a forum donation.  If you guys from WI would get one it would be a good way to identify each other as a forum member  when we meet at functions like woodmizer open house or at the logging congress in the fall.

redbeard

Check is in the mail for two hats. I like the store!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

BBK

Ordered two, thanks Jeff.

By the way, keep the extra shipping for the forum.
I love Farming, Logging, Sawmilling, Fishing, and Hunting.

Jeff

Just a note, HAt orders and auction end items that came in over the weekend and today, won't get process until tomorrow, as Tammy and Stacy are out to some appointments today, and my truck is out getting the locks fixed so I can get in it. :)

trapper

Thats ok my check that was mailed sat. probably wont reach you until tuesdsy or wednesday.  Maybe in two weeks by what some are saying about the USPS on another thread.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Got my hats today from JEFF-BAY.

*****5 STAR TRANSACTION.
Highly Recommend.
Fast shipper.
Great to do business with.
Super nice product.

rockman

I got mine today too........ Wow, that was fast. Thanks Jeff. Super nice hat...
  Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Jeff

Okay, all hats ordered have been shipped. We've only dented the inventory.  :-\

Don K

Just ordered me a new hat. Don't want to mess up the one with Bobby and Justin Goodson's signatures.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Thank You Sponsors!