iDRY Vacuum Kilns

database error massage

Started by Fire in the hole, January 29, 2024, 04:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tino

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on February 02, 2024, 01:22:38 PMWell the stuff that broke it before won't break it now for me. What did you find?

Nobohdy

:(    ;)    :)    :-* :-X :-[  :( ;D
Quote from: tino on February 02, 2024, 01:16:00 PM
Quote from: Jeff on February 02, 2024, 01:15:22 PMIs that a party?

Can everyone do their best to break it please.
@tino @Jeff @lurk    weird  typing  awful spacing .......
Can everyone do their best to break it please.
>:( O0 ;) :D :) :o

beenthere

From what I am seeing and reading.. it is broken. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

21incher

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on February 02, 2024, 01:17:42 PM
Quote from: Jeff on February 02, 2024, 01:15:22 PMIs that a party?
It's the Winter Hoot Jeff , been doing it twice a year for 11 years now. You can google it.
🦧🦧🦧  Winner winner chicken dinner!
Let's talk about GRITS.       That always breaks it.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

lurk

Think you got it tino. 
My FF Gallery
TGMForum The Garden Machinery Forum

lurk

Preview now works with those spaces added....  8)
My FF Gallery

Old Greenhorn

Pasting in one of my old and rare  :D more wordy posts, this broke it earlier:
-------------
Well, just for the record we got 8" measured snow which was really about 10" of heavy wet stuff. I killed most of Monday cleaning it up. The Mule worked well, but it's getting time for a new battery so just to be safe, I put it on a charger just to keep it topped off when I take breaks. The winch pulls a lot lifting the plow.
Monday I ordered new flocking and adhesive to replace the crap I got shafted with the first time and Tuesday morning I got the ship notification, so I guess I bought one of the last cans they had, seems to be a big shortage at all suppliers of the green stuff.
Tuesday we got about 1.5" of snow just before the heavy rain started. I mistakenly did not take a swipe around to get that snow cleared thinking the rain would do it. It did not in most cases and that snow held the rain water in place. The yard is a real mess. We got nearly 3" of rain between yesterday afternoon and this morning. I ain't touching it now, the ground is too soft.
After ruining one of my boxes with that crap flocking I was a little down. Yesterday I attempted to save it with limited results, today I will try some more. I did a few minutes work on another project idea I have, but really have low energy and with the firewood dwindling, the shop is not warm as comfy as I would like it to be.
So I came in the house and decided to get my upcoming logs orders organized in my book and sort out all the emails. I did some follow up emails to clients who had not nailed down their quantities yet and also folks who made the first inquiry but never pulled the trigger. Lastly I emailed a few regular winter buyers to check in and got answers back there too. Some got back right away, one I am still waiting on. I picked up some orders from the older clients who had forgotten the time of year.
All told I am looking at 450-500 logs in the books, so I have my work cut out for me. But I have the clients well informed and they are flexible understanding my weather constraints. I want to wait a few more weeks before I start, hoping it gets colder for a bit. It's just too warm yet. Anyway, that income will put a dent in some expenses and maybe I can keep a little of it on the side for that trailer.
Last week I called for a quote for a custom belt for the drum sander and didn't hear back, so yesterday I called back and got a recording. Tried again this morning and talked with the same gal, she said they didn't have the quote yet. I asked 'if it takes 5 days to get a quote, how long does it take to get the belt?' She said about 2 weeks. My enthusiasm is waning. I did get a quote from Kingspor's for $118.00 but the caveat they put at the bottom of the quote gives me pause:

"The belt is a polyester material with a butt spliced/glue/taped joint.
As mentioned yesterday, we cannot guarantee tracking; therefore, no returns or exchanges."

A follow up email told me it takes them about 4 days to get the belt made. So now I have to decide if I want to go that way, or wait for the other guys (SuperGrit) and see what they come up with. It's not my money I'm spending, but I want it to be right and work because it is about 6 hours to change the belt and get the machine back together.

Today I am still in that funky blue mood. It's grey out, 40° and everything is a sloppy mess. Having a hard time getting excited about anything, but it is another day, so...

It Appears whatever you did fixed 'it', whatever 'it' is, or was.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Magicman

For whatever reason, I was just able to post my reply in the Sawmilling board.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

lurk

Quote from: tino on February 02, 2024, 01:13:43 PMI can post emoji's!!! 😃
I can post windows ones too. 👀🌲⚽💋
My FF Gallery

tino

Old Greenhorn

Nice work folks! I have to run, best continued luck in the coming days! @lurk @Jeff @tino @Nobody et al, good on ya all!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on February 02, 2024, 01:43:38 PMNice work folks! I have to run, best continued luck in the coming days! @lurk @Jeff @tino @Nobody et al, good on ya all!
Thanks ya @Old Greenhorn!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Somebody has done something. (hopefully)  I have successfully made three post, two with pictures. 

One was the post that I had copied and tried to insert in the code tag.

Reply #174:
LINK

There I successfully edited and added a link. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Larry

A woodworker can never have too many clamps.  I may be an exception to that rule.....tons of clamps of every style and most brands.

These are my favorites.  Pony 72's and old Hargraves.  Made in the USA, mostly bought at auctions or estate sales so they give me a connection to woodworkers in the past.

I do use my "K" bodies a lot.  Favorite is the scarce Stanleys, than Jorgy Cabinet Masters, and of course Bessy's.  I've applied hockey tape to the handles on the Jorgy's and the Bessy's.  I do not have any of the newer Revos so I guess I could add a few just to round things out.

Above is the exact post that I tried putting in the woodworking forum yesterday many times when I discovered extra spaces would prevent a preview.  I learned to type on a typewriter (antique writing machine) and one always put two spaces behind the period.  As soon as I got rid of the extra space I could preview so I knew it was a software problem and not really a space problem.  All of the sentences in this post end with two spaces so I guess you smart guys fixed it, thanks.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

SwampDonkey

Well now I gotta try to. 🤣🤣😜❄❄

And the grand finale ......

click................

Awesomeness.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

I hope so but I am afraid to breathe. 

lurk

Quote from: Magicman on February 02, 2024, 03:51:06 PMI hope so but I am afraid to breathe. 
You must breath or bad things will happen.  ;)
My FF Gallery

chet

Many thanks Lurk & Tino, your help is greatly appreciated. 
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Magicman

Quote from: lurk on February 02, 2024, 03:54:17 PMYou must breath or bad things will happen.  ;)
Actually I was breathing when bad things happened.

Thank you Guys for breathing some life back into the Forestry Forum.

Now maybe Jeff can also breath.  ;)

mudfarmer

Typing a bunch of nonsense not for any reason other than because this post is going to post. It's going to be the greatest post that was ever posted except for that one post that got posted when someone was milling really nice posts for a timber frame, you guys remember that post? It was pretty nice 😎🤘👍

mudfarmer

Nice work everybody. You guys sure earned your supper on this job 

rusticretreater

Quote from: mudfarmer on February 02, 2024, 04:22:28 PMTyping a bunch of nonsense not for any reason other than because this post is going to post. It's going to be the greatest post that was ever posted except for that one post that got posted when someone was milling really nice posts for a timber frame, you guys remember that post? It was pretty nice 😎🤘👍
You forgot to tag your post so that it will be an easily recognized post because people will always want to refer to the post and say remember that post?  It was the greatest post ever was posted and then others will then post other things about posts they say were posted better.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

thecfarm

Thank you!!!!!!
Now I can have breakfast with all you guys again.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Quote from: rusticretreater on February 02, 2024, 05:58:54 PM
Quote from: mudfarmer on February 02, 2024, 04:22:28 PMTyping a bunch of nonsense not for any reason other than because this post is going to post. It's going to be the greatest post that was ever posted except for that one post that got posted when someone was milling really nice posts for a timber frame, you guys remember that post? It was pretty nice 😎🤘👍
You forgot to tag your post so that it will be an easily recognized post because people will always want to refer to the post and say remember that post?  It was the greatest post ever was posted and then others will then post other things about posts they say were posted better.
Im going to go into the Forum's censored words program and change the word post, to sex. O0
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

rusticretreater

Oh so, now we will be sex posters.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post