iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Losing more than my mind

Started by Mtnjack, September 18, 2005, 03:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtnjack

This really stinks i cant find the show fourm ,want to see who is going to the Paul Bunyan show ,you all know i cant miss any shows where there are forestry forum famileys or food. See you there Mtn jACK  pS I Wood like to roast some chickens for forestry members or friends that wood come to our campsite sat eve. We have 2 wild turkeys so far and a mess of chickens.  Mtn Jack

Furby

Try this link until they figure it out........least I hope the link lets you in. ::)
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?board=15.0

Tam-i-am

Mtn Jack,

we will be there.  Can we bring brownies to the campsite?  I'd like to say that I would bring venison but I don't get to practice as much as I'd like so I'm not ready for this season. :'( 

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

DanG

Mtnjack, are ya comin' to Moultrie?  I really like chicken!  Wild Turkey is best when liquified, however. ;D

ps:  there will be plenty of FF members there.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Mtnjack

Tam brownies must be brought to the camp site for safe keeping.I will keep a close eye on them untill desert time. Everyone welcome bring along whatever you like.  Mtn Jack

Mtnjack

DanG you should have benn there ,i liquidfied one half of him as he came into about six feet  when i shot,   I might be able to come with more chicken. where is that show and is there camping?  Mtn Jack

chet

Mtn Jack,
Yur makin' this really tough on me. I want to come in the worst way, really enjoyed it last year. But financially I just can't see it happening.  :'(
But, Ya never know I could strike it rich in da next couple of weeks.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Kirk_Allen

Save them brownies for Bedtime :D

Hey MtJack, how did the biopsy turn out?  Sure been praying that all is good. 

DanG

The Moultrie show is in the South of Georgia, Oct 18-20.  There's always lots of campers there, but I'm not sure if they are just for the exibitors.  There's plenty of places to camp outside the grounds, anyway.  The Sunbelt Ag Expo makes Sawlex look like a kid's birthday party. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

dewwood

I can verify that Mtnjack can fix some really good chicken.  I had some last year and it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.  I sure would like to come down and enjoy the show and the company but I have been going quite a bit this year already and probably better stay home and get some work done.  If things change and I can I will sure try to be there.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

chet

Hey Jack,
I found a buck layin' in da parkin' lot today. Things are lookin' up, at this rate I my be able to afford ta go.   8)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tom

You going to ride him to the show chet?

Jeff

Quote from: Chet on September 19, 2005, 08:10:41 PM
Hey Jack,
I found a buck layin' in da parkin' lot today. Things are lookin' up, at this rate I my be able to afford ta go.   8)

If I find 50 cents can I hitch a ride on yer way through?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

I found a penny in two different parking lots the other day...........is that enough to ride on the antlers at least ???

chet

Hey if our luck holds, we could get a bus.   8)   We already got a buck fifty two toward it.  Jeff, does Tammy have a bus in her fleet she wouldn't miss for a couple days?    ;D

Mtnjack

Look guys i will just leave a couple of days early and pick you all up ,i just want you to be at the show! There will be a change cup. Mtn Jack

Tom

Well shucks, Jack.  I wanted to see pictures of Chet riding that Buck. :D

Furby

With Jeff on the back and me on the antlers ???

Thank You Sponsors!