iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Brother Noble and Jeff!

Started by CHARLIE, July 21, 2010, 01:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

What better day could a guy be born on!  All the smart good looking guys were born on July 21st. 8) 8) 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Enjoy the day!  And may y'all have many more.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Warbird

JohnG28

Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

gary

thecfarm

Charlie,you are going to hurt yourself someday from patting yourself on the back.  ;D  Tom will be along to set things straight.
Happy Birthday to all 3 of you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Coon

:D  Happy Birthday to all you old boots that are celebrating. Sit back and kick your feet up awhile and chillax for the day, you deserve it.  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

Y'all are antiques.  You get better with age  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Texas Ranger

Bunch a DanG young whipper snappers, Happy Birthday.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Bro. Noble

Back atchya Charlie and you too Jeff  ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Shotgun

Happy Birthday ta all three of ya!!  What a good lookin' bunch. And all smarter than the average bear.

Enjoy.   8)

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Captain

That day of the year again, already?  Happy Birthday to all !

Captain

Jeff

Happy birthday to those udder old dudes.  :)

Hope ya feel better today then I do. Odds are you gotta feel better then me.  We took a trip to Furby's Saturday to pick up some cookies for pigroast tables. Furby gave Tammy a bunch of plants, part of which road home in the cab of the truck.  I woke up Saturday morning with what seems like a full blown head and chest cold and its only gotten worse. From feeling fine to horrible. I'm guessing its gotta be some sort of allergic thing.  I got to much to do before the pig roast to be this miserable. I'm going out to sharpen the saw and cut up some bonfire wood. I'm hoping the two-stroke smoke will make me feel better. 

The plants in the cab?  Apparently some sort of tame Golden Rod.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Jeff I have terrible allergies in the spring and found that zytrec worked real well for me. Might give it a try if it's allergies.

Jeff

JohnG28

Im with Norm, I have had good results with Zyrtec too.  Hope ya feel better Jeff.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Patty

I really hope you get to feeling better Jeff. Nothing is worse than being so miserable with allergies....The Zyrtrc & Benedryl seem to work the best.

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Jeff

Tammy picked some up and I popped one about an hour ago. I'm thinkin I feel a bit better. To soon to tell I guess.  I see once every 24 hours. Do they build up in your system?

Magicman

Jeff, I tried to do some "magic", but it didn't work on your age either.  Anyway, it looks like this is your last year to be 40 something.  Happy Birthday to each of you.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Happy Birthday to you handsome fellas!   8)

Jeff, Zyrtec works right away.  Hope you feel better soon. 
Say when

old joe

I agree on the Zyrtek,  and the birthday wishes

Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Jeff

I still feel like crap, but old crap.  :D The zyrtec may or may not have helped a little.

Radar67

Happy birthday to all.  ;)

Curly, Mo, and Larry.  ;D :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Jeff

I wanna be mo, even though I look like a cross of all of em.

isawlogs

Happy birthday to ya all               Bonne Fête    joyeuse anniversaire    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)    
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!