iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Jeff and Brother Noble

Started by CHARLIE, July 21, 2012, 12:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Jeff, I hope you have a most wonderful day today and that you'll have many more birthdays.

Even though Brother Noble is no longer with us, I'm still wishing him a happy birthday as I always have.  I miss him as I'm sure you and many others do.

In my book, only the special elite people got to be born on July 21st.  8)  ;D

My plans are for a relaxing day doing whatever I choose to do.  It will include a motorcycle ride somewhere during the day but I'll probably piddle around doing some chores that need to be done that I never seem to get a round tuit.

So, I hope you have a real good day today and I hope Brother Noble has a good day up there somewhere. I'm hoping he and brother Tom are swapping stories. :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

clww

I'm sure they are! :)
Happy Birthday To You, Charlie! 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Warbird

I miss him, too.  Happy birthday to you too, Charlie.

OneWithWood

Happy birthday, Charlie.
Have some grits with dinner if you did not start the day with them.  Oh, heck, have some with dinner even if you had some for breakfast!

Happy, happy, to Jeff also.

I miss Tom and Bro. Noble too.  The are very much still in my thoughts every day.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

sawguy21

And a big happy birthday to both of you. 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Magicman

Happy Birthday to you too Charlie, and what a wonderful way to maintain Bro. Noble's memory here.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Shotgun

Happy Birthday to you Charlie, and to Bro. Noble, and to da Boss, Jeff.  What a day!  Memories and thanks to all three, and to the stoopid cows.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Texas Ranger

Happy Birthday, Charlie, I never met Tom, but spoke with him on the phone on too few occasions.  I met Bro Noble, spoke with him on the phone, again to few, and exchanged a bit of mail. 

Funny how folks of such casual acquaintance can end up being a part of your life.  I miss them both.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

CHARLIE

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It is a really good day and the weather is beautiful too.  :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

Happy birthday Charlie  :)  I was faced at midnight with the announcement on my facebook page that is was Noble's birthday. I said happy birthday out loud to him and then shuffled off to bed.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Bunches of Birthdays.   ;D Happy birthday Charlie, Jeff Happy Birthday to you too. And one to Brother Noble too,who is missed very much.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Norm

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

ely

happy late birthday, moms birthday is the same as yalls. we had her a party on saturday and then sunday my hound had pups under a pile of cedar at the mill.

Thank You Sponsors!