iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Your helpers

Started by Walnut Beast, March 04, 2021, 05:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

The kid (Diesel man ) in the front has been riding in there since he was a baby and he is nuts about riding in there

Chuck White

I would say, that side-by-side is definitely safe from theft!     ;D

Nice lookin' pair!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

KEC

I remember many moons ago a man had a German Shepard that took his security job watching the truck very seriously. No need to pull the keys out when parked anywhere.

DDW_OR

"let the machines do the work"

Walnut Beast

Tacotodd

Ankle biters and barkers. VERY annoying but the absolute very best home alarm that you can get! In fact, I was the only person in our CCW class to answer that question correctly. And the instructor even gave me a big 👍 because in all of his years, I was the only one that did!
Trying harder everyday.

WV Sawmiller

Mine is Sampson, my 13 lb Rat terrier

He loves to ride in my truck and on my 4 wheeler and boat with me. His favorite activity is barking at a catfish. He won't bark at other fish. He doesn't have a brave bone in his body but he is good company.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Walnut Beast

Yes indeed a handsome little guy

SawyerTed

Mitzi is 14 years old but wants to go everywhere I go.

Dixie does go with me most places.

Both are tired this afternoon because they followed the ATV with the lawn plugger and the tractor with the seeder as I did some spring seeding. 
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Walnut Beast

Another cute crew 👍👍

Southside

Nobody gonna steal the couch (it will be weighted down) 

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Thank You Sponsors!