iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Advice needed

Started by Faron, January 03, 2008, 08:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faron

Dear Abby,
   It is 7° out right now.  I have a code and a runny dose.  The cows need fed. Need to haul some firewood. Got grain to load.  Customer wants to pick up his lumber. Should I just go out and lick the flagpole and get it over?    Signed, Wondering

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Roxie

Dear Wondering,

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

These are the times that you need to dig deep and just cowboy up.  Do you think no one ever got a cold when the west was being settled? 

Blow yer nose, and git to work. 

:)

Say when

thecfarm

Dear Wondering,

Maybe you need a differant lifestyle?If you can't handle the one you got change it.Stop expecting others to do for you.

Signed,Dr Phil

Just kidding.  :)  I'm no better.Just got to above zero here.Was -4 when I got up.All I did was feed the chickens,duck,geese and the outdoor furnace and I headed for the house.Only going to last until tomorrow,than temps in the 40's.Get rid of some of this snow.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

breederman

That girl is just plain ornery,  no sympaty for a very sick man. ;)
  However it is 15 degrees warmer than it is here. :o
Together we got this !

Tom

I'd have to bring the cows into the house.

Handy Andy

Found a sick calf yesterday.  Thought about taking him in the house, but put him in the barn.
My name's Jim, I like wood.

faronskid

Oh quit your whinning and get to work.  I'm waiting on some flooring ;D    And thanks for sharing that cold,  now I can't talk and the kids are loving it.  The funny thing is that because I couldn't talk this morning all the kids were  whispering too, finally as I was taking Avery to school she said "Mommy why do we have to whisper today.":D  Kids are so funny.
5 rugrats = no dull moments here

OneWithWood

Buck it up!  Then go back to bed.

Tomorrow it will be back in the 40s and you can get it all done then. :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

tcsmpsi

Dear Wondering,
Dear Wondering,

You have no complaint.
You are what you are,
And you ain't what you ain't.

So, listen up buster,
And listen up good.

Quit wishing for bad luck,
And knocking on wood.

Signed
Dear Abby            ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

flip

Just remember for every day of slacking one more day of work is piled on, just thought you'd like to know. :)  Oh while you're at it my uncle called and said some pipes at the farm are frozen.  Have a good day!!!!!!!! ;D
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

WH_Conley

Grab ya a bottle of bourbon and go back to bed. Tomorrow you will realize how good you felt today, with twice as much work to do. :D
Bill

Faron

OK! OK!  I got out and got after it.  I'm hoping for pneumonia.  Doctors can cure that. ::)  I am assuming all those taking me to task were outside posting from their cell phones. ;)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Furby

Quote from: Tom on January 03, 2008, 08:51:29 AM
I'd have to bring the cows into the house.
Would you be allowed in as well ???

Roxie

Quote from: Faron on January 03, 2008, 12:27:13 PM
  I am assuming all those taking me to task were outside posting from their cell phones. ;)

:D Yep!
Say when

Norm

Not me Faron I was outside trying to unstick my tongue from the flagpole.  :D

fstedy

8) 8) 8) On the Flagpole, "I Triple Dog Dare Ya."  8) 8) 8)
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Thank You Sponsors!