iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NH carp

Started by Bruno of NH, May 31, 2015, 02:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

This is a pic of a carp my friend Woody caught out of Mascoma lake in Enfield NH.
He fishes for them on the rocks by the new bridge .
Woodys my friend that pitched for the Boston Red Sox in the 80's and 90's i do the sport radio show with him when i fill in.

thanks for looking thought it might be interesting :) :)
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Den Socling

Nice picture. I can almost smell him.  :D

WV Sawmiller

Nice carp (if you like carp). I caught one about 7-8 lbs last year on a flyrod while fishing for bluegills in the New River portion of Bluestone Lake near here. He rose right after my cork bug hit the water. I twitched it once and when he saw the rubber legs kick he slurped it in. Took me 15 minutes to get him in. Was a lot of fun to catch but I slit his belly and returned him to the lake. Lots of folks here bowfish for them. I have not tried that. Caught one on a trotline a couple years ago and cut it up and put back on for cut bait. Never caught a single catfish on it. Sometimes you can hear them clicking as they feed in shallow water.

Fun to catch but very few folks eat them here. Too many more preferred fish available.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!