iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Attention Northeast US Foresty Forum Users

Started by Captain, May 27, 2003, 06:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

On Saturday, June 7th, there is an event scheduled for current and perspective owners of Peterson Sawmills in Norton Massachusetts, and we wish to invite any Forestry Forum users to come.  Available for demonstration are the 8" ATS mill and both the 8" and 10" versions of the WPF mill.

Please come join us for discussions and demonstrations of techniques and current available upgrades including the electric winch for the WPF.  For more information, directions, and to RSVP for lunch email me direct or check out Peterson's US site (link below).  Hope you can make it! :)

Your Host,  Captain
timberpro@AOL.com
http://www.petersonmills.com/centers.html

Captain

::)For planning purposes, I forgot to mention the start time is 10AM.  I also have a list of campgrounds and hotels in the area, and I will send directions when you reply.

CAPTAIN

Vermonter

There will probably be some conversations about the results of the Bangor Shootout, there is a copy posted at www.petersonmills.com/shootouttable.htm
New homestead

Tom

beenthere

"Have not" beenthere.
Who will let us know how the Forestry Forum in the great northeast went today?  Interested to hear all about it. ???

Many thanks.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Hope some forum members were able to attend. I would like to see some pics.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I'm anxious to see one of these swing mills swing its stuff. I am going to shoot for attending  the Ohio Paul Bunyan Show in Nelsonville this year. I think its the closest for me. I'll be at the Great Lakeslogging congress in da U.P. in September but I didn't see that on Peterson's list of shows.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!