iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Isagenix...anyone ever tried their weight loss program?

Started by Leigh Family Farm, July 23, 2014, 11:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh Family Farm

I have a friend that is using Isagenix. He lost 25 pounds in 90 days on their weight loss program. All he has changed is his diet so far and is adding exercise this month. I am interested in the program but I wanted to see if anyone else has used the program. Has anyone tried Isagenix? What were your results if you did?

Thanks for the help! 
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

dvrwjh

Hi there,
My wife sells Isagenix products..... lots of them. She sells to a varity of clients.
I have used many of the products myself. I enjoy the results.
SHe has been selling and using the products for over ten years now. If you would like more info you can PM me.
Dvrwjh.
2014 Cord King M 2030 Wood Processor
2013 Ford F 550 Dump truck, Switch N Go System
2008 Ford F 350
2014 Kubota L45 TLB
2014 Split-Fire HT 3265 Custom Splitter
2009 6x10' 5T dump trailer
2014 20'  7T float trailer
Stihl M660
Stihl M260
Stihl  AV 032, 034.

Leigh Family Farm

celliott

Has anyone besides me tried the wilderness canoe tripping weight loss program? It involves paddling and portaging 20+ miles a day, eating oatmeal for breakfast, minimal lunch and a freeze dried dinner, all the while having the time of your life!
It worked for me, lost 20lbs in 40 days!

That was just an added bonus to the trip though  :D
But really, I slimmed right down. Needed to after college (beer, pizza and sitting around too much....)   ::)
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

celliott

Quote from: beenthere on August 11, 2014, 10:50:29 PM
But do you get to keep the girl?  ;)

I know she's a keeper, but it depends on if she'll let me keep her  ;D
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

low_48

I lost 31 pounds in 60 days. LOTS of water and it's the only thing I drink, cut all portions of food in half, only eat on a 8" plate, 2 big green smoothies a day, and briskly walking two times per day. Now at 36 pounds lost and up to 4 miles per day walking. Feeling great and stopped blood pressure meds, and acid reflux meds. My goal was to get off prescription meds, not take more stuff.

Leigh Family Farm

Nice going low 48! That's outstanding results. I have been using Isagenix now for 13 days and have lost 5 pounds and 5+ inches. 5 pounds might not seem like a lot for some but it is to for me. Keep it up Low 48!

Leigh Family Farm

As an update, I have been using Isagenix for over 30 days now. On Friday August 8th, I weighed 184.4 pounds and 346 inches (total body measurements of neck, arms, chest, stomach, butt, legs, calves, etc.). On Saturday September 6th I weighed in at 178.8 pounds and measured 329.5 inches. That's a total of 5.6 pounds and 16.5 inches! It might not seem like a lot of weight to many but the inches off is what I was going for. I replaced body fat with lean muscle. I have more energy and when I work out I'm not as sore the following day. Just wanted to share with everyone. Have a great day!

Thank You Sponsors!