Auction to support our forum. "The Company Store"

Started by Jeff, February 18, 2007, 06:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Thats what I'm calling it anyhow.  :)  This is a scene like you might find in an old Logging Camp's company store. I posted in the wood working board about making this for the auctions.  It has the names of all the Forum admins worked into the details. Hope someone will enjoy having it as much as I enjoyed doing it. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270091456615

I have another auction to list later tonight. Its a one of 500 made case hunting knife with a buffalo horn handle! Donated by one of our Texicans!  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pasbuild

I was lucky enough to have seen this when I stoped in on Jeff and Tammy this weekend and I'm here ta yell ya that is one FINE PIECE OF ARTISTRY.(is that a word)
Jeff was saying that he would have to stop every ten min. and let his wood burner cool ta clean off the carbon because of all the small detail in this piece and let me tell ya its nutin but small detail :o the plate has ta be 18" / 20" of small detail.

I can't compete with some of you on this plate but I sure would like ta have such an AWESOME piece of work, there is a hole lota love put inta dis one.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Yes it is. I was goona let that Texican announce the auction, but I'ma thinkin I might have to...  We could always have beenthere do it! 8) 

Harold

Is it DISH WASHER SAFE????   ;D ;D

Nice work I also held it in my paws.

HaroldB

beenthere

'oliron' is in the lead on dis rat now.............(who dat?) :)
south central Wisconsin

Jeff

I'm not positive who it is, but if my hunch is right, sumbody is trying to keep this within a few miles of Harrison. :D

Reddog

Reddog

Jeff,
Paypal was sent.
If you don't mind, please hang onto the plate and the wife and I will plan a trip to visit. Maybe a couple weekends away. I will sort out the work plans and get with you to see if it works for both of us.

Wally

Jeff

Thanks Wally!  Sure, I'll take care of it.  I'll be going to Toms for a while though, leaving a week from tomorrow. Tammy likes me to keep all my artsy fartsy stuff so she wont mind baby sitting it for awhile. :)  Me on the other hand, I have to get it out or I wont do more. :D