iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Accuset Bypass

Started by Kemery, January 17, 2013, 09:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemery

I am operating an Woodmizer super mill with accuset and yesterday I shut it down to change a blade and when  I went to start it back up again there is no display and the up/down wont work. I called Woodmizer today and they say its the accuset control panel, I have heard that you can bypass the accuset and operate manually. Could any of you tell me how to do this? Need to finish an order... any input would be greatly appreciated!

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Kemery!

I'm not at all familiar with acccuset, but someone who is will see this post and hopefully help you out.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sparks

If you walk with the mill, as you saw, you can take the wiring diagram of the mill and rewire the sawmill like the diagram shows or take the Accuset manual and follow the installation instructions backwards. If you stand in one spot when you saw you can not bypass the Accuset.   Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

fishpimp

Kemery

Thanks for the info! I will be trying this first thing Monday, sure I'll have more questions as I go....

Kemery

Hey Sparks, you wouldn't happen to have one of those wiring diagrams in in a pdf or other format you post on here for me do you? thanks

Kemery

*could sorry for the typo

Thank You Sponsors!