doing business in bolivia

Started by harrymontana, March 28, 2013, 06:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrymontana

doing business is enjoying efficiency like this:

everything on hardwood

drobertson

Looks like you are tired of counting the bucks!  must be a tough one,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I am getting sleeeeeeeeeeepy.......... smiley_sleeping
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

harrymontana

the problem here is incompetent, lazy tiran authorities,
on the other hand, women are willing to cooperate, food is very good and the weather is always nice
everything on hardwood

drobertson

It has to be good, or you would not be there, Harry, just saying as if we were good freinds, sell it to someone else, I have had buddies where the money is, and they try to complain, not hearing it, sorry, I guess it is what they have always said about the quality of life aye? 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

harrymontana

Quote from: drobertson on March 28, 2013, 08:47:43 PM
It has to be good, or you would not be there, Harry, just saying as if we were good freinds, sell it to someone else, I have had buddies where the money is, and they try to complain, not hearing it, sorry, I guess it is what they have always said about the quality of life aye?

we pay in local currency and sell (export) in hard currency, so that is pretty good, then I also do not complain about the female attentions, the food is nice (good bbq's) and the weather always excellent. What is not good is corruption and government in general. You pay and wait for a long time or you pay even more and you still have to wait days/ weeks/ months..
everything on hardwood

Ron Wenrich

Jim King was on the forum for a good number of years.  He had a mill in Peru on the Amazon.  He had the same tales of woe about government.  Seems to be the theme in most of Latin America.  We have the same problems, but not to the same degree.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

JohnM

Quote from: harrymontana on March 28, 2013, 08:38:40 PM
women are willing to cooperate

On so many levels that may be one of the funniest things I've ever read! :D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Thank You Sponsors!