iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Our first new baby of the year......

Started by hardtailjohn, April 29, 2013, 02:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardtailjohn

Here's our new baby Clydesdale "U Lazy V's Rockin' Cambria" (after our daughter Cambria), othewise known as "Cami". She's a pistol! The first of 4 for us this year.

I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

drobertson

FANTASTIC!  what an animal!  Happy for you!,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

I believe that it already knows.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Say when

coxy

POSTON WIDEHEAD

That little colt looks like she just got the thumbs up from Budweiser for a photo shoot.  :)
Lots of energy.

Nice pics and thanks for sharing.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

reride82

John,
Nice foal! My mare just had her's yesterday. Its starting to feel like spring here  8)
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Warbird

Wonderful pictures!  Thanks for sharing!

sandhills

Sweet little colt!  Best of luck with rest!

John_Haylow

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

scully

Love them baby hay burnners ! I ride a Draft /quarter  cross named Gracie ,she's spoiled rotten and trys to test me every time .But, she loves me ! She's a big girl and unbelievably powerful !
I bleed orange  .

justallan1

Great pictures, thank you for sharing.
Allan

RynSmith

Hardtailjohn - will you keep all four?  Also, more pictures would never hurt!  :)

lowpolyjoe

scottyblue

Scotty

hardtailjohn

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!  We're having a BLAST with Cami!  What a total character! She loves to be loved on and will do about anything for you if you'll scratch her. We've been been raising these for a long time and she's the most loveable one yet! But, she does have a temper (like her Dad), and isn't afraid to use it!!
RynSmith, we'll sell them...but most likely not until they're 2 years old and started driving. The World Clydesdale show is in 2015 in Canada, so they'll be about the right age for that. The last baby we took to the World, went 6th, so we're pretty excited to try to top that!
This is Lacy. She's the next one expecting...as you can see in the picture, it's pretty much any day. She can look so uncomfortable! Her baby gets to bouncing in there, and you can see her whole mid section bounce up and down! With all the movement of the baby, we figure it's most likely another filly.

I'll try to get some more pictures as we go along. If anyone's interested, you can look us up on Facebook at Hanson's Carriage and there will be pictures there as well.
Thanks again!
John

Chris Burchfield

Thanks for the pics hardtailjohn.  I don't care what kind of animal it is, it tickles your insides first few times they bolt into a run.  They'll come to an often sudden stop, look around surprised like, "What just happened?"
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Roger2561

Beautiful pics!  I love watching them when they try to stand for the first time.  They look like they had one too many drink.   :D 
Roger

RynSmith

Holy smokes, I sure don't envy Lacy!   :o  :o

Sonofman

That is what I call a "Wide Load".  :D :D :D
Located due west of Due West.

Chuck White

I really like watching a colt it an open pasture.

When they finally get their feet under them and lined up to run!  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Al_Smith

It's been years since I've been around horses .I can however attest to the fact  that the apple does not fall far from the tree in the mannerisms the foal exibits .Well ,what the hey people do the same thing ya know .

hardtailjohn

Well, it took a while, but I finally found out why Lacy was so wide!  We were blessed with the new boy, "Jethro" at about 12:45am on Tuesday! He's a monster!!! :o

Amazingly a relatively easy birth and both Mom and the boy are doing great! He needed a bit of help getting up the first time, as he's all legs, but he's got lots of "try" in him, and he figured out eating right away!
The next morning, he headed out the door to see the new "world".....it's got to feel good not to be all cramped up inside Mom, even if he is a bit wobbly!

It wasn't long and he was ready to "rock and roll"...but Mom had some last minute "Mom" stuff to do...

Once that was out of the way, it was "look out!"

Big sister, Cami isn't too impressed with him...she's jealous and wants to be the attention getter.... even if she is getting big.

Thank You Sponsors!