iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hang this on me.

Started by Jeff, January 13, 2021, 11:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Thank you Jeff and Family 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Wudman

Quote from: Southside on January 13, 2021, 04:27:19 PM
Wudman - you lost a really nice hammer too by the way.  ;D

I was aware of that.  Figured it would get put to work soon.
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

jb616

Thanks @Jeff and Family...we are all lucky that I don't have to run it because we'd be looking at a blank screen ALL the time :) 

AK Newbie

Thank you Jeff for creating this wonderful entity where like minded people around the planet can come to share and learn from each other.  Your vision, and generosity in creating and maintaining this space has enriched numerous lives and created lasting friendships.  If it all went away tomorrow we would all be better off for having had the opportunity to experience it.  Take good care of yourself.  Here's to your health and many more years of enjoying the Forestry Forum!
Kevin
LT28, Logosol M7, Husky 385XP, Stihl MS 250, Echo

Ed_K

Thank you Jeff and Tammy. I'm Dang glad I never logged out. I have it in favorites click on that and click on the tree as fast as I can  :D.
Ed K

21incher

Thanks for all you do Jeff. My wife and I call them senior moments when we get confused. Are there plans to keep the forum going should something ever happen to you as we all know it's your baby and members are family to you and Tammy.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

farmfromkansas

My doctor said my short term memory was bad because of sleep apnea, but I got a machine last year and still forget what tool I am going to get sometimes.  Have to concentrate to remember.  But life is good, work just keeps getting more fun.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Thank You Sponsors!