iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Visit from CustomSawyer Jake!

Started by Raider Bill, July 07, 2011, 04:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Hey, I like banjos, sometimes  :).  I used to play a lot of traditional and bluegrass music, so banjos were a necessary evil that a Bass player had put up with  ;D.

Do you know the difference between a banjo and a dead possum in the road?  There are skid marks in front of the possum :-\.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red oaks lumber

i'll offer up this clue.... squeal  boy ;D that kind of banjos
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

ljmathias

That was a terrible joke, WDH- I used to pick around on a banjo but never got good enough to really enjoy it.  There are some players out there that make it sound easy playing fast and furious- great instrument, really.

Have to admit, though, that I've never tried playing a possum- what kind of music to you make with one of those?   ???

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

WDH

That is possums that is doing the hissing on "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by Charlie Daniels  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!