iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

John Neeman Video

Started by Magicman, October 06, 2012, 07:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Anyone that has not visited John Neeman's site, I would suggest that you do so.  His tools are awesome and of course he handcrafted the two Forestry Forum Axes.  I purchased the "Carpenter's Axe, and the 4" bladed sheath knife.

If you have any thoughts of owning a very high quality sheath knife, then I would suggest that you consider John's work.  Maybe a Christmas present to yourself.   ;D

I just added to my John Neeman arsenal today with a signed video from John.

My signed copy of John Neeman's video with John scribing the axe handle in the background.

John working in the background. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Real nice Lynn, both as useful and as a keepsake!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

millstead

Lynn I have looked at his tools they are beautiful I would like to get the sheath knife you have for my father was it very expensive

Magicman

Here is a link to the site which shows the products and current prices:  John Neeman Tools

It is interesting to me that the Baltic Carpenters Axe shown is my axe.  A magnifying glass can read the inscription.   :)

At the present time they have been swamped with orders, so you would have to follow their instructions for placing your name in queue.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tyb525

Here is an incredible video showing the process to make an axe:
Something I would love to do ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esn0_eR9lnQ
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

LOGDOG

Has anyone talked to Nebruks recently to see if they've caught up? I had some things I was looking to order for myself and for gifts.

Thank You Sponsors!