iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oklahoma Tornadoes ?

Started by red, April 28, 2024, 07:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Just wondering how everyone is from the Tornados last night ? 
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

okmulch

We are good here in Stillwater but Sulphur Oklahoma got hit pretty hard. Had 27 tornados in the state yesterday.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Raider Bill

Watch insurance companies start cancelling polices and not writing new.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

red

I watch a YouTube channel called Arms Family Homestead and they live in Sulphur
They just went Live on YouTube to get the word out on how people can Help
If someone could post the link I would appreciate it 

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Southside

Quote from: Raider Bill on April 29, 2024, 07:49:52 AMWatch insurance companies start cancelling polices and not writing new.
Guaranteed.  Had straight line winds damage a building of mine - that was their response, and good luck finding replacement coverage,  because I can control the weather you know.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

red

Arms Family Homestead has posted two more videos of the storm cleanup . . he is very thankful of his Kato mini excavator it has come in handy 

Thank You Sponsors!