iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sharpening service in southern Missouri

Started by Oddman, July 08, 2019, 11:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddman

Trying to locate a blade service near me, I'm an hour east of Springfield. Anybody know of a good service nearby?

Oddman

Ah, this is for band blades, not circle

Chuck White

Might be a good idea to post this in the SERVICES section, near the bottom of the Opening Page!

Not being smart about it, I just figure you'll get more, and quicker response to your needs.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Oddman

Quote from: Chuck White on July 08, 2019, 03:19:39 PM
Might be a good idea to post this in the SERVICES section, near the bottom of the Opening Page!

Not being smart about it, I just figure you'll get more, and quicker response to your needs.
Good idea, thank you Chuck

gersus

I know a guy near Rolla, if that is close enough for you. 

Larry

Woodmizer in Springfield, 21 Saw Shop in Van Buren, and maybe Baker in Ellington.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

firefighter ontheside

Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Oddman

Thank you fellas, I spoke to WM in Mt Vernon to get some numbers....trying to make the decision on getting my own sharpening setup or use a resharp service. Leaning towards my own setup right now

Thank You Sponsors!