iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If this is fun...

Started by Kevin, February 07, 2004, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

I'm having --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/photo/74882584/116787608bDdEEj

Spent the day with my 262.  ;D

rebocardo

Yep, that is having fun!
:-D

Corley5

It's amazing what some people consider fun but I'm with you.  I'm perfectly happy being in the woods playing with my toys.  It was a beautiful day for it too 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Stephen_Wiley

Kevin,

All the pics I have seen you in - your wearing "orange" !

Might have to start calling you the true Canadian Orange  :D

Yes that is having fun ! and it is beautiful to boot !!!  8)
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

oldsaw-addict

Yep, I think I call a day in the woods with your toys a big heap of fun. It sure looks like it, Cant miss the however many foot tall orange guy noving in the white snow :D I just hope that I dont have any snow down here in FL cause that would mean the world is in some really deep piles of crap from something or other. But yes I do call that a fun day in the woods with the saws. I know I love being there with my toys, just like a kid in a candystore.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Duane_Moore

8)  Thats Great. cool.. 8) 8) and the Orange Guys,  I think he is a Retired.......       Denver Bronco        Duh---Duane ;D ;D ;D
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

whitepe

Yup, It looks like you are having fun Kevin.
That's why I spent New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
sawing rather than watching football games.  :)
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

kenskip1

OK If this is fun then the root canal should be a hoot! Does that dog have a drivers lisence? From the looks of it you need more help!  Hemlock, or Spruce? Ken
Stihl The One
Stihl Going Strong
Stihl Looking For The Fountain of Middle Age

Kevin

The log in this picture is white cedar, the log in the Logging forum attached to the log arch is black spruce.

slowzuki

I like your Tundra 2 Kevin! I've got a Citation, the short track version of the Tundra 1.  Its a bit under the weather at the moment (crank seals) but I've wondered about putting some lower geared sprockets in it so it could pull something.

One cylinder makes it easy to diagnose problems!
Ken

Mark M

That does look like fun Kevin. I sure miss having those trees and all that snow. We got a pretty good snow but no trees to hold it up.

Mark

Kevin

I hope the trail tightens up a bit so I can get a few logs out.
Maybe I'll have the tracks for the Argo this time next year.  ;D
One thing about the Tundra is it will go anywhere in any amount of snow.
Not too many hills in the area I run the sled so power isn't a huge factor until I hitch up the arch and hang a big log on it.
For going in and opening up the trails it can't be beat.
The weather is just starting to get decent for working in the woods.

Norm

That does look like fun, great scenery. Nothing like a good buddy to spend the day with. Even if labs can be hardheaded they are great dogs. I sure miss mine.

Thank You Sponsors!