iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

whats up!!

Started by Tom_in_Mo., July 12, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_in_Mo.

Just thought I would get on and tell everybody that I am employed again. Had to go back to start doing what I was before selling those wonderfull blue sawmills. I do miss selling and chatting with everyone on the forum and also when I met ya'all at the shows.
Yes, I went back into law enforcement. I am a full time deputy sheriff here in this county. I do want to tell you folks that I am going to miss going to shows. One of the shows is in moultrie, Ga and of course Booneville N.Y. and don't want to forget the show that I started for Bakers and that was Farmfest show in Springfield Mo. Thats where I met Arky for the first time. Dog gone it, I never got to throw him over the fence Bibbyman!! ;D
Just wanted to say THANKS for the memories and Jeff keep up the good job you have done in the past. Ya'all that care of "Adaminmo" He's a good guy and has been a great partner.
I hope this leaves me with no one being a dissatisfied customer of mine.
DanG you and Tom don't eat too many grits now, yee hear? 

LeeB

I saw you were on and sent you a pm about the same time you were posting I guess. Answered my questions here. No need to reply to it now.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Bibbyman

Sounds like you're going away.  I hope that's not the case.  No reason to.

At least you're on the right side of the law!  Be careful out there.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

DanG

Hey! Hang on a minute Tom!  I'm gonna send you a PM.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom_in_Mo.

fire away........... Dang!!!!!

Tom

You're still a member, Tom  You can only get away from us if you leave.   :-\

Bibbyman

Quote from: Tom on July 12, 2009, 09:47:51 PM
You're still a member, Tom  You can only get away from us if you leave.   :-\

And maybe not then.  We may have to send someone down in the dark woods to find you!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Bib, just go down and peel out at a few corners and he'll come find you. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Uhh, The Bibbster done sold all of his peeler outters, Jeff. :-\ :'(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

I think he's got a Big Buick that can still peel out.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don K

Hey Tom, glad to hear things are looking up for you. You can come back real regular like. Tell us some lawman stories. We got all kinds of people on here. You don't have to saw to chat a while.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

rbhunter

Keep in touch with us Tom. I always enjoyed your posts.

Randy

Congradulations on being employed again.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

WDH

Way to go, Tom!  Good to hear from you. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!