iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sturgis?

Started by customsawyer, July 25, 2010, 10:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

Any body thinking about going to Sturgis bike rally this year?
Don't know if this needs to go here or in the travel section but I figure on of the Admin. will move it if they need to.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Raider Bill

Thought about it but between the pig roast and my Daughters family coming to Tenn I can't.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

scsmith42

I went in '99 and in '08, and am planning to go in '11.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Magicman

They have a Sturgis, Ms rally for those that can't make the Dakota trip.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Been to the Little Sturgis rally in Kentucky.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

customsawyer

The wife is having trouble in her back. I was thinking about riding to the pig roast and then over to Sturgis. All of this is depending on what they find in the MRI from Fri.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SAWMILL BUDDY

So how did the MRI go? Hope all is well

Raider Bill

customsawyer

They found two bulging discs in my wife's back so it is limiting her on what she can do.
I did make it to Sturgis, S.D. and had a great time as I learned I am not 21 anymore but I kind of new that.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!