iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Keibasa packin day!

Started by Jeff, August 29, 2020, 09:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

8)  I'll bring the mustard and buns!
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

doc henderson

looks like you are stocking up for next years pigroast!  digin1 digin_2 musteat_1 smiley_beertoast.  any details?
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

When we had to postpone this years coleman veterans memorial concert, the security team that I work with, all vets and bikers from the Michigan Forgotten eagles still came up to coleman for a weekend of camping. We joined them one night for a big cookout.  One of the guys, Brian Czarnowski brought 20lbs of custom made sausage with him. They make it about 3 times a year. We really liked it, and he said he'd let me know next time they planned on making a batch.

Well about 2 weeks ago he started taking orders from his buds and cslled me. We ordered 50lbs. Its $4 a lb. Cheaper than we can buy brats or burger here right now.  

Friday night Brian and his daughter drove up the 2hrs from Grand Rapids for a cookout under our pavilian and delivered the meat.  We cooked some on the grill yesterday and it was awesome!  With a name like Czarnowski, you know good sausage!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

That looks much better than another thread going on right now.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!