iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Guy Here

Started by Spartan, September 28, 2014, 09:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Hi all, wanted to introduce myself to the forum.  Not new to forums but new to this one.  I log in southwest Montana.
Name is Brian.

Terry1971

Welcome Brian, new to the site myself. Lots of good info. on here.

Spartan

Thanks, looking forward to it.

jd540b

Hey spartan, where in sw mt r you? I lived in the bitterroot (Hamilton and Darby) for a few yrs...

treeslayer2003

Spartan

Quote from: jd540b on September 28, 2014, 11:44:41 AM
Hey spartan, where in sw mt r you? I lived in the bitterroot (Hamilton and Darby) for a few yrs...

I live in Bozeman, but, Bozemanites don't really like the whole timber harvesting scene so I have to travel a bit for work.

MT logger

Hi from Helena area! Working the Lincoln area last few years.

Autocar

Welcome Brian I suppose you know how cold a winter wind can be living there  :D.
Bill

Spartan

Quote from: MT logger on September 28, 2014, 02:55:38 PM
Hi from Helena area! Working the Lincoln area last few years.
Hey there, I'm working out of White Sulphur area right now for at least another month and a half.

Where at near Lincoln? I used to mark timber over in Ovando area. 

Spartan

Quote from: Autocar on September 28, 2014, 03:31:49 PM
Welcome Brian I suppose you know how cold a winter wind can be living there  :D.

Um...  yes.  I remember one day last winter we just sat on the road and watched a 50mph crosswind blow snow sideways for 2 hrs then went home.

MT logger

Starting a new job up Landers fork and Copper creek next week. Did quite a bit up Cottonwood creek out of Martinsdale in the past. Were in Whitesulphur?

Spartan

west about 15 miles, up by Gypsy Lake on private ground, did Atlanta Cr. last year

Woodboogah

Welcome to the forum!  Enjoy
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Thank You Sponsors!