iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blue Creeper Award #4

Started by Jeff, February 26, 2021, 08:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Folks, this week the other admins decided I could pick because they knew there was no way I could blow this one, because this week it is an obvious pick for every one of us. Why? Easy. Because we know without a doubt that every single post he made will help someone. We wouldn't even have to go look for posts. We just know, that he was out there somewhere helping someone. I myself have been the recipient multiple times of his unending willingness to share what he can. Love it when he helps us not to screw something up because he already did. :D 

Thank you  @Don P  for all you do and all the help you have provided for years. Thanks again. :)

P.S. Don, please send a PM to @Tam-i-am with your mailing info.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don P

Hard to believe another week has passed already.
Thank You All, and Thanks to Logrite for doing this!  :).

Truer words were never spoken;
QuoteLove it when he helps us not to screw something up because he already did.  
Helpful post of the day, move your skillsaw before collapsing 6 feet of dirt wall  ::) :D

Roxie

Very deserving!  Yay for our Don P!  
Say when

thecfarm

Most of the time I am lost with the numbers he post.  :)  But he is always helping.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Southside

Roxie why do you feel our award winner deserved to bury his Skill saw under 6' of dirt wall?  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Tacotodd

Because it was as funny as could be!
🤣
Trying harder everyday.

Magicman

I had this one picked before the week began.  Congratulations and Thank You DonP for the contribution that you make and the wisdom that you continually share here on the FF.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Don, just remember, Roxie voted for you, even though she clearly has issues with your skilsaw
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

Thank you Don for several years of teaching me things I didn't think I needed to know and a whole bunch of things I never understood until you laid them out. Well deserved!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Don P

Thanks for the kind words but that door swings both ways. When I'm stuck I know I can ask here and someone has been there and done that. We have a diverse group with a lot of experience and willingness to help one another out. A lot of times a discussion will start and it is related to something that I'm doing, other times its something I had never thought to be all that curious about. Heck I've been reading all sorts of stuff about lime for 3 days, whoda thunk it  :D. This is a unique place and I'm proud to be a little piece of it. Thank you all  :)

doc henderson

congrat @Don P .  I got my gift a few days ago.  Thanks all

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Nebraska

samandothers

I echo the well deserved for the help he always provides.  He continues to provide through out the post and does not leave a person hanging.  His informational posts about various things such and the milling equipment is interesting too! ;D

dgdrls

Congratulations Don P.

well deserved 8)

D

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

scsmith42

Well, this is fantastic and very well deserved.

I have learned a great deal from the members of this forum, and DonP is at the top of the list with respect to shared knowledge.

Every time I read one of his posts I come away smarter than I was before.

Well done Don!
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Don P

I got home today and Michelle said I had a package  8)

Thank you all, and thank you LogRite!

Timing couldn't be better, my SIL and BIL are stopping by Sunday on their way to visit one of the kids and BIL's a tool nut too so I'll spread the joy around   :)

Thank You Sponsors!