iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New MS661c-m stihl saw

Started by condonse, May 27, 2022, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

condonse

I have been looking for a stihl MS661c-m saw to handle a longer bar for my heavy cutting.  I cannot find a new or like new saw except for on ebay where they are overpriced or high priced for the condition.  My question is: is this just a local problem or are they available in another region?

Walnut Beast

Everywhere. Hit and miss. As soon as dealers get them in they are gone fast

condonse

I figured that was the case but also figured it would be worth the question.  I see the from Russia on ebay.  No way i'd buy something that expensive from Russia.  Of course I'd like to purchase new from dealer

lxskllr

If you don't have an immediate need, put in an order at a dealer, maybe even pay first, and wait.

condonse

My local dealers tell me that they have no idea as to when one will arrive.  i have been looking for several months.  If I find one used  that is like new or new I'd love to have it.  Since they have no idea when it will arrive they have not offered to place it on order.  They tell me it is already on order and I have been waiting for one to come in for months without luck.
Thanks

Greyhound

Quote from: Walnut Beast on May 27, 2022, 09:23:59 AM
Everywhere. Hit and miss. As soon as dealers get them in they are gone fast
Yes.  I went into my local small Stihl dealer recently and he had just gotten one in. I paid cash.  Then, immediately sent it to get a proper woods porting.

Thank You Sponsors!