iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

405 Franklin with a cummins 3.9

Started by David-L, October 22, 2015, 07:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David-L

Thanks for all the good info. I went through the machine and got on and off it multiple times and drove it around and could tell right that this was not the upgrade I was looking for. getting up into it would be a tough go all day long. Maybe if I was 25, no problem but those days are long gone. I will say it was a beautiful machine in great shape and well cared for. The one step up and your in the seat Jack stays. Thanks for the responses all.
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

millcreek40

I know where there is a nice 540b that needs a head gasket. Lol
Two 240A Timberjacks, Mack log truck, Multitek 2040 wood processor.

treeslayer2003

Quote from: David-L on October 28, 2015, 05:45:28 PM
Thanks for all the good info. I went through the machine and got on and off it multiple times and drove it around and could tell right that this was not the upgrade I was looking for. getting up into it would be a tough go all day long. Maybe if I was 25, no problem but those days are long gone. I will say it was a beautiful machine in great shape and well cared for. The one step up and your in the seat Jack stays. Thanks for the responses all.
i always thought those models were awkward to get in and to run. jmo, some folks like them.

Maine logger88

I know where there's a 240A with a deutz in it for 24 in real good shape if your interested I could get you the info
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

lopet

Quote from: David-L on October 28, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

You can't have it all.   :)    Sorry it didn't work out.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Thank You Sponsors!