iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Day !!

Started by fat olde elf, June 22, 2016, 11:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fat olde elf

Yes it happened !! I turned 79 today !! Many thanks for the personal messages and Facebook postings. My Dad died at 69 and My Mom died at 89. My 75 year old brother John and I hope for our Mom's genetic coding.  I retired at 64 and bought a cooks sawmill to keep in shape. Glad to see many of my Forum friends signed up for the Pig Roast. See you there.........
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

fat olde elf

This my second try for this ......Yes it really happened today.....I turned 79 on June 22....
My Dad died at 69 and my Mom died at 89.... My 75 year old brother John and I hope we have our Mom's genetic coding. Thanks for all of your personal messages and posting on Facebook.  I retired at 64 and bought a Cooks mill to keep in shape.  Glad to see so many of my friends have signed up for the Pig Roast.........See you there....
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

stanwelch

Happy Birthday + 1.  8) 8). Glad you made it!!  See you in August
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

petefrom bearswamp

Happy bday fat one!
Many happy returns.
you have beat me by 3 months.

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

WDH

Mr. Randolph,

Happy belated birthday!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

Quote from: fat olde elf on June 23, 2016, 12:03:52 AM
This my second try for this .....

I thought posted, but must a hit the wrong button.  smiley_dunce

Happy Birthday Paul. My wife recognizes the entire week for her birthday now.  ;D
Look forward to seeing you at Jeff and Tammy's.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

r.man

Happy birthday month. ( that is my wife's preference ) You can do no wrong, " it's my birthday month".
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

fat olde elf

Hey R.man  ! Your wife is 100 % correct....In my case the month has 3 events. My AA birthday is June 7, 38 years. Fathers day June 19, and Belly-button birthday June 22. My son Patrick has the answer, one cake, one dinner, and one big present. This year it was 5 Andrew Jacksons !!!!  Keep the faith......

chet

Birthday Boy I merged your lost post.  ;D  Don't worry, I seem to furgit where I put things more these days too.  :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

samandothers

Sorry I missed yesterday and birthday wishes Mr. R!  Happy Birthday to ya and I hope you have many more!  It was great to see ya the other day and chat!

Chuck White

Sorry to be late, we were out of town yesterday!

Sheila and I wish you a very happy belated birthday Mr. Paul (FOE).
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!