iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

first day of spring

Started by tule peak timber, March 20, 2015, 08:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

Both mills cranking out Claro Walnut slabs today and I'm in the shop building doors for the winery job. Just some shots around....Rob

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

thecfarm

Looks good. I would post some pictures of spring here in Maine. But it kinda looks like it did in the end of January.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Left Coast Chris

Beautiful scenery, love the rock out-cropings and manzanita.   Not a bad looking Calif Black Walnut slab either!   

How wide can your slabber cut?  I have my eye out for one but they are very rare to run across used.  I only need it now and then but would really be handy.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

giant splinter

It looks nice there Rob, I agree with Chris .... that is a classic manzinita amongst the rocks and the slab piles are getting bigger by the day. spring is on at Tule Peak and the sawdust is in the air. Cant wait to see some sneak previews of those doors when you have time to share them.
roll with it

Magicman

I liked your "look around" and that slab ain't too shabby either.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodhauler

First full, day of spring here, snowing like heck !
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Magicman

Spring has sprung here, and the lawn needs it's first mowing.   ;D

Beech pollen pods last week and they are now covered with new bright green leaves.  The Oak pods are hanging and everything is covered with yellow pollen. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

r.man

Snowing here as well, still 2 ft in the bush and the sap has just started running. Areas that were well plowed have bared off but that is all.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

tule peak timber

Left coast, The Lucas Mill I own cuts 76-77 wide.
  Giant Splinter, I will start posting some door  pics in "another job in the wings".  Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Thank You Sponsors!