iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Photo album question

Started by isawlogs, March 07, 2006, 07:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

I am starting to cut the trees down for my new log home . What I would like to do is have a different album within my album to put my pics in ... is this possible .  At the moment I have my album ... Isawlogs
  I would like to have something like ... my log house , cutting building living in a log home .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

OK ... I will reformat the question ...   how does one go about getting another one .. I can expirimint  ;D  but donrt hold me responsable for the outcome if eveybodys albums go into space ...  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

isawlogs

Marcel

Jeff

This is basically a repeat of a portion of the original directions for posting photos except at this point you already have one album.

Before uploading photos to your gallery, you must first have an album to put them in. Once you create an album, you are ready to upload. Go up and click the "image Archive" button to get started. This opens a window with your Gallery page in it.

If you have never created an album look for this:

Click on the Create / order my albums and you will see this:

Click the "New" button, you will then see text that says "New Album". Edit that text in the lower box such as I did in this example. Mine says "Jeff's sawmill photos".

Then click "Apply modifications".

You have now created an album and have a place to upload photos to. Now just look for the "Upload file" link.  Once you successfully upload a photo, you get a continue screen, clcik contiue and you will get the sceen that lets you titl e thphotos and add descriptions and keywords. There is also a drop down list there where you can choose the album in which you want the photo to go. :)

Minnesota_boy

I've already eaten so I can give you some hints.  Up on the top of this page is a button called Image Archives.  Click on it.

Now find the blue lettering that says, "My Gallery".  Click on that too.

Now look under al the blue lettering where it says, "create/order my albums".  click once more.  Lost yet?

A box appears on the next page with some lettering below it that say Delete and New.  Click on New.

Hmmm... Now there's a line in the white box that says New Album, and down below where you clicked New there is a small box that says that same exact thing.  Use your mouse to highlite the words in that little box, then type in the name of the new album that you wanted.   It magically appears in the bigger white box.  Click on the box at the bottom that says, "Apply Modifications".  Now you have a new album to put pictures into.  8) 8) 8)

Gee, that Jeff is a fast eater or I'm a slow typer.  He sure beat me this time.  :) :) :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

isawlogs

Thanks ...  he is just eating a little bit and doing it quick .  ;D

That was easy .   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Marcel

Minnesota_boy

Now what will I put in the album I created for myself to make sure I knew how to make it work?  :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!