iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'M BACK!!

Started by ARKANSAWYER, January 28, 2004, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason_WI

Y'all need to go out and buy a Mac now. I'm running on an iBook and a PowerMac G4 tower with OS 10.3. I have a P4 2.4GHz Willie Gates special puter for work and it's loaded with so much anti-virius stuff it slowes it down to 486 speeds :D :D.

Nobody writes viruses for the Mac anymore. Must figure that nobody uses them to make it worthwhile ;D ;D. Besides os 10.x has a Kernal for protection. Don't know if its Kernal Sanders with his 16 herbs and spices or what but nobody messes with da Kernal ;D ;D :D :D :D

Jason

Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Steve

I'll pipe in here to totally agree with Jason on the Macs. I never have to pay the least bit of attention to all this virus stuff!
At one time they even came in Orange I think.

Steve
Hawaiian Hardwoods Direct
www.curlykoa.com

SwampDonkey

@ ArkanSawyer

Yes yesterday morning some horse's butt tried email bombing me with virus emails. But my antivirus software didn't allow any attachments to come off the server and my ISP canned the offending sender by blocking the sends. End result was no effect to my account or computer.

Sorry Bin-Laden, better luck next time  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

beenthere

Apparent virus-laden (suspicious to me anyway) e-mails received the last couple weeks that I have deleted without opening are:

"grmamoses@carolina.rr.com >              dear
"mary-jean-gross@email.msn.com >        moin
"nemitz@brainerd.net >                          Re:your archive
"billf52@hotmail.com  >                           Re:your music
"bjharrelson1@charter.net >                    Re:your discount
"hrwirka@hrwirka.com        >                  Re:Here
"jslone@uci.edu                   >                Re:your archive

Thought it might be interesting to others here, re: the sender and the subject line, and that each contained an attached document. I didn't open the e-mail to view the extension on the document. They went to the trash for deletion immediately. Haven't lost any sleep over thinking that any of them might have been something that I was looking for.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

In the last few weeks I've gotten the "Your document" one twice, from different senders.
I NEVER get these type emails at this account.  :-/

Thank You Sponsors!