iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rim Saws on Pawn Stars

Started by chet, November 26, 2012, 10:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Did anyone catch da two Barker Rim Saws on Pawn Stars.  8)  I'm not sure if it was a new show or a rerun.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

fishpharmer

Missed it, would have loved seeing them. 

What was said about them?
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

chet

Quote from: fishpharmer on November 26, 2012, 10:41:22 PM
  What was said about them?

Wish I knew.  ???  I wuz in da den on da 'puter, when I heard them mention that they didn't normally buy logging equipment. I stepped into da living room just in time ta see da last shot of da saws.  :-\
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

DanG

We otter bombard them with hundreds of emails offering thousands of bucks for those saws...OMG, those are the last two on the face of the earth!  They may be worth MILLION$!   ;D ;D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Rob-IL

I saw them on Pawn Stars, I never knew such a saw ever existed!!
I grew up around logging but chose to be a heavy equipment mechanic for several years. Later in life my interest changed so my cousin and myself went into logging on our own in 1988.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

shelbycharger400

I bet ya back in the day that was the cats meaw !

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D Jeff's got some toys.

Every now and again somebody will show something that ( I personally ) have never seen. And here come comes Jeff......"I got 5 of 'em."

I'd love to go through your barn!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!