iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebraska

I'm going to pray that your son learns from this experience  and figures out the purpose of a tooth brush Mike.  Of course when he is thirteen or so and a young lady tells him he better brush his teeth tha t may fix it.  Glad your son does better now FFOS.

mike_belben

Yeah thats what im letting him learn.. You are responsible for your own health, no one else.  Wanna go through life with rotten teeth and infections in your mouth, go ahead.  

My boy is the same.. Cant let dentist in his mouth, thrashes all over etc.  He had 7 teeth out.  The good news is none were adult and it should help the crowding he was having.

Hes getting better now but had a pretty rough time with coming out of sedation.. Couldnt see, was trying to rip stuff off and get up.  They had to hold him down a while.  Lot of blood in his nose and throat from the breathing tubes.  Hes got a different perspective about that tooth brush now.  

Not that its strictly his fault.. Hes the 2nd kid born and our industrial diets didnt provide sufficient calcium, phospherous etc to give him hard teeth. My daughter brushes and still gets cavities.
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

Real scary situation today.  Boy had a fever that hit 107f even with alternating fever reducers and cold towels and fluids. Had to put him in a lukewarm tub to get it down.  Hes on antibiotics to fight what we assume is infection from removal of an infected tooth. Im not sure but its broke now, praise the Lord ive still got my baby.
Praise The Lord

Ed_K

Oldest son had pretty good teeth a few cavities till he hit 16 and decided to smoke the rest of his life. Now coming on 50 this yr has teeth problems, infected rotten and falling out :o , but you can't tell him anything  :( .
Ed K

Nebraska

Your body health will show in your oral health..

Thank You Sponsors!