iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One for the Ladies

Started by etat, May 05, 2004, 12:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

women can benefit from the wisdom of the Navajo

A woman is driving toward home in Northern Arizona when she sees a Navajo woman hitchhiking. Because the trip had been long and quiet, she stops the car and the Navajo woman climbs in. During their small talk, the Navajo woman glances surreptitiously at a brown bag on the front seat between them. "If you're wondering what's in the bag," offers the woman, "it's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband." The Navajo woman is silent for a while, nods several times and says, "Good trade."

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Linda

Huh........................................................................... ???

[shadow=red,left,300]I wonder what I can get for ElectricAl??[/shadow];)

Linda  8)
Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

Haytrader

LINDA,

Shame on you. After all Electric Al has done for you.
Why, the way I understand it, Al lets you run the E lec tric WM, and the edger. He also lets you run the power washer. Why, I bet he even lets you put firewood in the stove (and may be nice enough to let you take the ashes out..... :D).

And you are thinkin about trading him in??

Not to mention he built the "goat gate"  (tee hee.....I still get a laugh outa that one).

;)

P.S.  Ifin I was you I would try to trade for somthing handy around the mill, since he isn't.........
 :D  ;D  :D  ;D

Just kiddin Al...... ;)
Haytrader

ARKANSAWYER

Linda I will swap you a quart jar of corn juice for Electric Al since I may soon need a kiln man down here.  After drinking that corn juice you will not miss him for weeks, nor care. :o  We make some fine corn juice in these parts.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Mark M

I was thinking maybe a couple of beers, but I think I would take the corn juice. ;)

Linda

Haytrader,

That is true, I can't deny it. :-X  But, it is only 1/2 the story!

You see, I would let him run the washer, dryer, dish rag, stove, oven, mop, adding machine, etc. ifin he wanted. ;).

Arky,

You better not talk too loud, you may have us both down there with our recent problems. ;D

Linda :)
Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

Thank You Sponsors!