iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

calling logger 88

Started by snowstorm, December 31, 2014, 05:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chester_tree _farmah

Sad news. Sorry you had to go through that 88. Prayers for him and all his family and friends.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

lopet

Very sad story and sorry for the loss.   That's a really tough one to help out . I could not imagine me doing something like that, it would never let me go.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Reddog

Strength to you 88 and your friends family.
It takes time for you to come to terms with the loss.

Maine logger88

Thank you God bless you all!
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

Mooseknuckle

Hey Logger88, on behalf of all of us up north of the border in Canada our deepest condolences to you and all the people that were and still are close to your friend.  Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.....through out this tough time.  Make sure you take the time to talk this one out with your friends and if u find it affecting you, don't hesitate to get some help!! Traumatic stress affects everyone in different ways, its important to stay on top of it!

Take care,
Moose
Pioneer P51 is look'n for a Buddy!!

coxy

Quote from: Mooseknuckle on January 01, 2015, 07:55:00 PM
Hey Logger88, on behalf of all of us up north of the border in Canada our deepest condolences to you and all the people that were and still are close to your friend.  Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.....through out this tough time.  Make sure you take the time to talk this one out with your friends and if u find it affecting you, don't hesitate to get some help!! Traumatic stress affects everyone in different ways, its important to stay on top of it!

Take care,
Moose
that's some of the words I was trying to say  well said Moose

Maine logger88

Moose and coxy that is good advise and I will take it. The funeral is Saturday I hope everyone can get some closure after that. My Mom wrote me a note the other day that helped me a lot and my Dad was there that night I don't believe I could have got through it without him there for support. Brian was a beloved member of our community and almost everybody there that night was a friend I believe he would have been happy about that having a bunch of friends coming together and helping. We will all miss him a lot. Just a few days before I saw Him drive by the lot and I said to myself I gotta go up and chat but I was too busy that day or so I thought. If I learned one thing from this it was take the time and visit with people the work will always be there so take the time to visit with the ones we care about

treeslayer2003

jeez i hate to hear of this.......prayers to his family.

sorry ya had to see it 88, could not been easy

barbender

I'm very sorry that you had to go through this, cutter88.
Too many irons in the fire

nedly05

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. You're a good man for helping out, that took courage. Like what the others have said, make sure to talk it out with someone. Even if you dont think you need to, you will be amazed at how much better you will feel. That stuff eats at you and you dont realize it. Ive been involved in the recovery of 2 friends, and the worst thing I did was play tough guy.

David-L

Time will heal and you did what you had to do. Sorry for the familys and friends of this gentlemen.. And as you said the work will always be there, its good to just stop and chat sometimes. Never easy to hear of a man who passes in the woods doing what he loves and knows how to do. Prayers.
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

yorlik

Our prayers for you 88, Byran, and your families.  May God help you all cope and heal.

pine

Sorry to hear of your loss.  Stay strong and remember him

Maine logger88

Thanks guys! The funeral was today it went well the church was packed a true testament to the man he was. The family seems as good as can be expected

outlawcowboy

will be praying for you and the family involved. Sad stuff like this happens. Just a reminder of how dangours logging can be always keep your head on the swivel.
1999 ford F-350 7.3 diesel
1961 Massey Ferguson 65: 50hp diesel
Stihl MS391
Stihl MS192

Thank You Sponsors!