iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Userpics

Started by Jeff, March 28, 2002, 01:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

As of today we have 445 pictures scattered within our threads. It would be more then that,  cept for, what I will refer to as "The assident".

Anyway, don't know how useful this is, )because it does not have any photo names ony numbers) here is a link to view the photos in our userpic directory.

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/album.cgi

You can use any of the pictures again by just right clicking on it and selecting properties. Then copy the internet address and paste it between image tags in your post. Create the image tags by clickin on this icon that appears above your post.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Ya know, a real ambitious fella with time on his hands would create a thumbnail gallery to hep us all out on this.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Or, somebody could just pay for a program that does it. I however have to do it the best I can for nothing.  :-/

Your talking either about a pricey program that will sit on the server, nad create and file thumnails of an image, then create all the links and pages between the photos. Or, about someone creating the thumbnail images and the pages and the links. lets say 3 to 5 minutes per image,.... um, want the job? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30