iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Leatherman© tools

Started by isawlogs, March 25, 2012, 11:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Google Earth says that you are 1,650 mi, 23 hours 54 mins  from the Chickin Crispin.    ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gspren

Quote from: thecfarm on August 30, 2013, 09:44:35 PM
Now you can be like Magicman and pat. They have been in every state too. I missed you all when you came to Maine.  :(
I have been in Maine numerous times but the latest was in June at Boothbay. In years past I got some nice bucks hunting near Lake Molunkus, north of Lincoln. I like Maine!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

gspren

Quote from: Magicman on August 30, 2013, 09:48:18 PM
Google Earth says that you are 1,650 mi, 23 hours 54 mins  from the Chickin Crispin.    ;D

We're going to get farther before closer, next week is my Navy ships reunion in San Pedro, CA. If we try to go any farther west the truck & campers going to need flotation added. We just may make the Crispin!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

thecfarm

Boothbay is about 2 hours from me,Lincoln about 3. I've been to Linclon more than Boothbay.  ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

pappy19

While working in Texas I happened to see on a PBS "Texas Back Roads" show about the Texas Surplus Store in Austin. Seems that along with the normal state surplus stuff, they also have all of the sharp objects collected at all of the Texas airports. They have one fellow that classifies all of the knives, clippers and Leatherman type tools. I made it a point to go visit that store and bought a boatload of Buck knives and 4 brand new Leatherman's, all for $15 apiece. The Buck knives varied in size but most of them were brand new and I paid $12-15 for them as well. Your state may have the same thing, just ask someone where all of the confiscated stuff goes for public sale. You may be pleasantly surprised.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Thank You Sponsors!