iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey, I was on the random photos on the intro page!!!

Started by oldsaw, December 14, 2006, 09:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsaw

My better looking side too!!!

Keep the wives away from the screen!!!  or, well, don't worry about it too much.

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Furby

leweee

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Furby

Uh..... actually there might be. ;)
I hear it's gone missing with a missing member though.
Might have to go hunting, hmmm...........

DanG

That happens every once in a while, Mark.  The more pics ya post, the more it happens. ;D ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

oldsaw

Quote from: DanG on December 14, 2006, 10:06:47 PM
That happens every once in a while, Mark.  The more pics ya post, the more it happens. ;D ;D

I get the point.  I've just never seen on of the few of me show up.  Actually, blame Sawwood, since he is the photographer.

Mark

SwampDonkey

What ya cut'n down on the beach oldsaw? Palm trees?  ??? ::) :P
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

oldsaw

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 15, 2006, 03:53:36 PM
What ya cut'n down on the beach oldsaw? Palm trees?  ??? ::) :P

It only looks like a beach.  That is clay, hardpack clay, and we were going after a 45" oak.  It was a biggie.

Mark

SwampDonkey

How do ya get into them woods? The underbrush looks so thick it would repel any critter like mesh fencing. Can't even see into the woods. What's the stem count?  ;D

Wow, clay?  :o Hope it don't rain, it's gonna look like Harold's yard.  :P

Did ya ever get the saw started ???  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

oldsaw

Yes, actually.  I rebuilt the carb after that day.  Seems the previous owner wasn't too good on carbs since it was put together wrong.  All my hard starting problems went away after I rebuilt the carb....scary.  Now it's only moderately hard to start.  Actually, the 066 runs like a banshee, and doesn't take much to start at all.  I guess I can add carbs to the list of things I can do.  (wow, yes carbs in the mechanical sense, and "carbs" in the beer and snack food sense.

The woods you see in the background was pretty overgrown, but we were on the edge of that in a housing development.  The contractor liked us so much that he laid out the logs he thought we would be interested in away from the others, with enough space to cut and load them.  The big oak, however, was in the back yard of a built house.  We had to buck and slab it before we could get it out.

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!