iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking at a Case 570LXT

Started by tcsmpsi, December 15, 2006, 02:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcsmpsi

Wondering if anyone here might have any experience, thoughts, etc about the worthiness (or lack thereof) of that loader.

I am currently eyeballing one with just less than 2800 hrs on it.  Haven't had the time yet to go and do a waller around underneath/around it. 

Any idea what such critter might be reasonably worth/priced? 
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

ScottAR

The long and the short of the thing is a 580L backhoe without the backhoe.

Got a 3.9 cummins 4spd with power shuttle in all gears.   Should come with
a beast of a gannon boxblade.   Should have a hydraulic toplink and tilt cylinder.
No pto provision on the them to my knowledge.  Could be wrong.

Loader should lift arould 6,000 lb. at the pin if one has enough weight on the back.
A boxblade doesn't weigh near what a backhoe does. 

HTH
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

tcsmpsi

Thanks!

One of the things I was wondering is the lift capability.  It recently showed up on a little equipment lot I pass by every day to and from the shop.  Fellow who has the lot came in yesterday needing a 'little favor' and I started asking him about it, but before I could get much more than hrs on it, other folks came in haven't had a chance to stop or talk to him about again.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Quartlow

PTO was an option. We had a couple in the rental yard that had back blades on them the tilted about every way you could imagine
"IF" Memory serves me right that 3.9 cummins is the same series as the Dodge cumminsjust two less cylanders

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Thank You Sponsors!